Hot Weather Deserves Cool Nails!
This season things are looking brighter than ever with Gelish and Morgan Taylor’s Make A Splash Summer Collection!
The Make A Splash collection features six ultra-bright shades including everything from fuchsia and coral pink with glimmers of shimmer to an orange and green that radiate with happy color vibes.
These six hues are complemented by Cellophane Coat, a balloon inspired overlay that gives just the right amount of sparkling pop to each shade ensuring you will have pool party-pretty nails all season.
“The summer collection has an emphasis on fun-in-the-sun with its vibrant and eye-catching shades,” says Danny Haile, CEO and Founder of Gelish Soak-Off Gel Polish.
“Even if you can’t live on the beach or at the pool all summer, your nails will make you feel that way!”
Lather your nails with these seven NEW playful shades:
- Flip Flops & Tube Tops - Fuchsia Shimmer
- Flamingo Float - Coral Pink Shimmer
- You’ve Got Tan-gerine Lines - Orange Neon Crème
- Limónade In The Shade - Green Neon Crème
- Feeling Swim-sical - Teal Crème
- One Piece or Two? - Purple Crème
- Cellophane Coat - Iridescent Overlay